Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Meal Plan Mondays


I don't claim to be the world's greatest cook, but thanks in huge part to my friend Heather, I have found so many good recipes and tips that I have eventually morphed into a lover of all things FOOD! So, in order to help those that have requested some of my recipes, I will try to post my latest and greatest. This weeks meal includes:

Monday - Hoison Pork Tenderloin, Sesame Noodles and Broccoli
Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles and Caesar salad
Wednesday - Macaroni and cheese, peas and carrots, applesauce (kids only)
Thursday - Linguine a la Anne, Green Beans a la BooMama
Friday - Pork Chops stuffed with Feta and Spinach, herbed pita bread, mandarin oranges
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, coleslaw

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hello! Looks great, thanks for joining in and linking the recipes. That is always my favorite part :)

Laura

Unknown said...

Welcome to Menu Monday Plan. You'll definitely going to love being a part of the group. I get so much inspiration. Not many repeat meals in our home.