Wednesday, April 25, 2007

40 questions!

Since I'm new to the world of blogging, I thought I'd participate in this fun meme. Just for kicks!

1. What is your occupation? wife, momma, wellness consultant, administrative assistant
2. What color are your socks right now? barefoot - berry toenail polish!
3. What are you listening to right now? Kevin watching basketball on TV...
4. What was the last thing that you ate? coleslaw
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes! Many fond high school memories of driving the boyfriend's truck that was a stick...
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? periwinkle
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kevin - he was at Braum's, reading the ice cream flavors to me so I could pick our next treat out!
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? um...yes!
9. How old are you today? 30
10. Favorite drink? Club soda, tons of ice, lots of lemon - and Cherry Limeades from Sonic are a fun indulgence, too!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? none none none!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? highlights and lowlights only.
13. Pets? 2 dogs, Zach and Zoe and a couple tropical fish
14. Favorite food? macaroni and cheese, closely followed by very exotic salads with nuts and soft cheeses!
15. What was the last movie you watched? How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
16. What was the last book you read? Crown Financial Course, Tune In, Bible, Experiencing God
17. What do you do to vent anger? yell. I know, bad habit.
18. What was your favourite toy as a child? books
.19. What is your favourite, fall or spring? fall. I love making awesome homemade soups - picking out pumpkins for the front step, canning tons of apples, decorating with fall leaves, the crispness in the air, the anticipation of cooler weather...I could go on and on and on...
20. Hugs or kisses? hugs. Although baby kisses on my nose are pretty precious, too!
21. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries. Less work. Hate spitting out all those seeds! Besides, I make a mean blueberry cheesecake that has become hubby's fave!
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments?YES! YES! YES!
23. Who is the most likely to comment?I don't know but I'll take whatever I can get!
24. Who is least likely to comment? ???
25. Living arrangements? hmm...well, I live with my family is a very pretty home we are making payments to the bank for the privilege of living here!
26. When was the last time you cried? Saturday night, overwhelmed with two cranky kids, a hubby who didn't understand me and a baby who hadn't let me sleep in over 24 hours.
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Lots of maternity clothes waiting to be packed up and put away...lots of my pre-pregnancy clothes that don't quite fit yet...towels the baby peed on...my shoes galore!
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Shirley VP
29. What did you do last night? helped my business teammates on the phone, did presentations on the phone, watched American Idol with Kevin.
30. Favorite smells? Lavender. New baby necks. Crockpot steak on Sunday afternoon after church. After a thunderstorm. Clean sheet night.
31. What inspires you? music, conversations with friends, people who dare to do things that I've always wanted to do, but been too afraid of doing.
32. What are you afraid of? illness that is unexplained.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
34. Favourite dog breed? Keeshound
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4?
36. Number of years at current job? wife? - almost 8. Momma? almost 6. Wellness Consultant? a year and a half. Administrative Assistant? 2.
37. Favourite day of the week? Friday! Our family can finally relax, take it easy and play with Kevin since he doesn't have to work. Sunday is a close second because of church and seeing friends at Community Group.
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? 6 - Oregon, Washington, Tennessee, Florida, Illinois, Oklahoma. But I have visited every single state except for Alaska and Hawaii!
39. Favourite holidays? Thanksgiving...I love to cook and study new recipes!
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? nope. And no plans to, thank you very much! That's dangerous!

If any of you want to play along, consider yourself tagged. Let me know so I can come over and get to know you better and leave you a comment.

1 comment:

D said...

Hi! I really enjoyed reading your 40 questions and getting to know you a little bit. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. How interesting about your maiden name. I had no idea that there was a last name like that. I created my name many years ago as a play on words for using on yahoo groups, etc...and it just stayed with me. I like it!

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future!