Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here it goes...


So for awhile now, I've read many many blogs and love the concept! I just never felt like anyone I know would care to read what I might have to write about. However, I have fallen head over heels in love with my new baby boy - and knowing that this will be our last baby, I desperately want to GET IT TOGETHER and document these precious baby moments that I have the privilege of, once again, experiencing! I know that we had the same wonderful memories from the older two, but time, age and lack of sleep over the years has made those memories fade. If I can just keep track of the memories via bog entries, I know that I'll be very thankful in years to come. So here it goes! Can't say how faithful I'll be, or how exciting any entries may be, but at least for this sentimental momma, I'll have a way to remember the amazing and wonderful things that my children do each and every day!

1 comment:

MattDanTodd said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to reading what you and your family are up to!