Thursday, May 3, 2007

Meal Plan Monday - a few days late

I tend to have better organizational luck in planning more than just one week at a time. Lately, I've done two weeks and it's really working out well with my shopping schedule. So here's what's for dinner in our home for the next two weeks...

Tuesday - Spaghetti Carbonara, steamed broccoli
Wednesday - MacNCheese for the kids (last Crown class!)
Thursday - Chicken Packets (from Once-a-Month Cooking) (Melaleuca Launch!)
Friday - Penne with Pancetta, Spinach and Buttery Crumb Topping, green salad
Saturday - Chicken Enchiladas, Fiesta Rice, Guacamole (Happy Cinco de Mayo!)
Sunday - Heavenly Chicken, Springtime bread, honey orange carrots
Monday - Payday Pizza (amazing - you HAVE to make this - Kevin's favorite!!!)
Tuesday - Sausage and Pepper Calzones / Broccoli Sausage Calzones
Wednesday - Pastitsio, green salad, fresh rolls
Thursday - Pork Loin Chops with Cinnamon Apples and Buttered Noodles, green beans
Friday - Cajun Chicken Pasta, Fruit Salad
Saturday - Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs, roasted potatoes, veggie?
Sunday - hopefully, someone else besides "mommy" will cook today!

Also, when I plan my menus for the week(s), I try to make a list of baking goods/snacks that I plan to do as time allows. Here's what's on my list for this upcoming month:

Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins with Oatmeal Streusel
Roasted Red Pepper and Cannellini Bean Dip
Orange Rolls
Spelt Salad with White Beans and Artichokes

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, I'm loving all the recipe links. Fantastic!!

Thanks so much :)

Laura

Kathy said...

I saw your comment on Boomama's site. I love Cooking Light and last night printed off some of the recipes you linked to. I look forward to trying them!

Military Mommy said...

That pizza looks AMAZING. I also LOVED the my recipes site. Why have I never seen that before?

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I just wanted to let you know that your email says noreply. ;) I wasn't sure if you knew or not, and you had commented about it so I thought you would want to know.

Your family is so sweet. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Have a fun week,
Michelle