Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Fun

It's summer time! And we here at Miller Moments are busy! In a good way, though - not the hectic-I-can't-catch-my-breath way. I've got a new schedule with the kids - I work at the office in the mornings, rush home to make lunch for everyone, check email and do calls from 1-4pm. Then I make dinner, or do something fun with the kids for the day - then we're on into the home stretch of dinnertime and bedtime routine - which Kev mainly handles getting them to bed while I'm back on the phone again from 6-10pm. It's working out well so far. And business is extremely good - for which I am abundantly thankful.

My goal this summer is to do something fun with the kids at least once a week. Some of our plans include weekly trips to the library, a trip to the zoo, aquarium, Discoveryland, picking blueberries, Porter Peach Festival parade and getting BUSHELS of fresh peaches to can, 4th of July fireworks, runs to the local splash pad, picking blackberries and walking the neighborhood more! The kids also are signed up for a week at VBS as well as a week at a church Music Camp. I know they're going to love both - I'm excited for them!

No comments: